Huawei IP PBX eSpace U1930
The Huawei IP Private Branch Exchange (PBX) eSpace U1930, abbreviated as the U1930, is a small and medium-capacity switch device contained in Huawei IP telephony solutions that provides professional IP voice services for a maximum of 300 users within an enterprise. The U1930 features high integration and hybrid narrowband and broadband, and can network analog devices, IP phone sets and soft terminals to deliver access services for local analog users, remote integrated access device (IAD) users, IP phone users and soft terminal users. In addition, the U1930 supports AC or DC power supplies with 1+1 redundancy backup, a unified network management system (eSpace EMS), and intuitive tools for quick site deployments. These design features effectively improve service deployment and communication efficiency for enterprises and help them build a better public.
- Supports the One Number Link You (ONLY) service, enabling users to avoid missing any important calls at any time and from any place, and helping them grasp business opportunities.
- Supports unified messaging services, such as faxing, message leaving, electronic fax receiving and sending, call reachability guarantee, and important file receiving and sending at any time.
- Provides a main number service, which shows a unified enterprise image to the public and helps create more brand value.
- Supports a unified network management system (eSpace EMS) for easy installation and maintenance.
- Supports unified service rollout and management, lightening the workload and alleviating rollout and management concerns of enterprises.
Efficient Contact, Helping Grasp Business Opportunities
Enhanced Enterprise Image
Flexible Deployment and Easy Installation Within One Hour
|Maximum Number of Users||300|
|Terminal Type||Analog phone, IP phone, video phone and soft terminal|
|Signaling Protocol||PRI, SS7 (ISUP/TUP), R2, QSIG, SIP|
|Number of Meeting Channels||4 meeting halls (each supporting a maximum of 12 parties) and 12 meeting channels|
|Power Supply||AC: 90 V to 265 V; |
DC: –38.4 V to –60 V
50 Hz/60 Hz
|Maximum Power Consumption||200 W|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||Standard 19-inch 2 U subrack|
86.1 mm x 442 mm x 310 mm
|Maintainability||Remote maintenance, automatic configuration, log collection, and daylight saving time (DST)|
|Manageability||Centralized/Remote equipment management, signaling tracing, resource tracing, alarm management, and area-based management|
FSD Park II. 2.emelet
FSD Park II. 2.emelet
2019. január. 16. szerda, Gusztáv napja.
Copyright © Lantel 2010. Minden jog fenntartva!