Huawei AR3200 series enterprise routers (AR3200) are next-generation enterprise-class routers based on the Huawei proprietary Versatile Routing Platform (VRP), which take advantage of Huawei long-term accumulation in data communication, wireless, access network, and core network fields. The AR3200 integrates routing, switching, 3G, voice, and security functions. It uses a multi-core CPU and non-blocking switching structure that provides industry-leading system performance, meeting service development requirements both now and in the future. The AR3200 provides an integrated solution for enterprise networks, speeds up multi-service provision, and protects customers' investments.
|The AR3200 provides one model: AR3260.|
|Forwarding capacity: 2 Mpps (With SRU40), 3.5 Mpps (With SRU80)|
WAN speed with services: 600Mbps(With SRU40), 1800 Mbps(With SRU80)
Fixed port: 3*GE (two combo ports)
Slot: 4*SIC + 2*WSIC + 4*XSIC
Dimensions (WxDxH): 442 mm x 470 mm x 130.5 mm
**Note: There're two kind of main control board for AR3260, SRU40 and SRU80(Serive and Router Unit). SRU40 can provide 2Mpps packet forwarding performance and SRU80 can provide 3.5Mpps packet forwarding performance and hardware-based TM(Traffic Management) function.
The AR3200 supports various interface cards, including Ethernet interface cards, E1/T1/PRI/VE1/VT1 interface cards, synchronous/asynchronous interface cards, ADSL2+/G.SHDSL interface cards, FXS/FXO voice cards, ISDN interface cards, CPOS interface cards and EPON/GPON interface cards. The cards can be classified into SIC (Smart Interface Card) cards, WSIC (Double-Width SIC) cards, and XSIC (Double-Height WSIC) cards depending on slot type.
|The following are the appearances and description of main interface cards.|
L2/L3 Ethernet interface card
Interfaces work in 10/100 Mbit/s or 10/100/1000 Mbit/s auto-sensing mode.
Channelized E1/T1/PRI/VE1/VT1 multifunctional interface card
Sends, receives, and processes E1/T1 data traffic.
FXS/FXO voice card
Supports access and processing of AT0 loop trunk of analog phone, fax, and telephone exchange.
Sync/Async Serial Port Interface Card
A synchronous serial interface can function as a DCE
or DTE. It supports multiple physical layer protocols, such as V.24,
V.35, and X.21, but does not support X.21 DCE. The interface provides a
maximum transmission rate of 2.048 Mbit/s.
Provides in-service upgrade by using system management channels.
GPON/EPON Dual-Mode Interface Card
Supports OLT clock synchronization but not the 1588 function.
1 3rd Generation AR with Industry-Leading Performance
- Multi-core CPU
- The multi-core CPU improves the speed of concurrent processing of data and voice services, which makes it possible to deploy a large number of services.
- Non-blocking switching for service traffic
- The bus channel bandwidth of single slot is up to 10 Gbit/s.
- Independent protocol management, service processing, and data switching, ensuring high performance and improving service reliability
- Integrated routing and switching functions
- This feature improves the data switching efficiency between interface cards and simplifies device configurations and maintenance.
- Hot swappable interface cards and redundant components such as fan modules and power modules ensuring service reliability and stability
2 Dual-Mode Network, Supporting Flexible Access
Compliance with 3G standards, including CDMA2000 EV-DO, WCDMA, and TD-SCDMA, providing flexible network access
Link backup for enterprise services, improving reliability
|LTE||Switching from 3G networks to LTE networks supported in future, protecting customers' investments|
Support for GigabitEthernet and CPOS optical interfaces, allowing flexible network access
Support for various interfaces, including xDSL
interfaces, E1/T1 interfaces, serial ports, and ISDN interfaces,
protecting customers' investments
3 Services Integrated on One Router
The AR3200 integrates routing, switching, 3G, voice, and security functions.
Open Service Platform
AR3200 interconnects with the mainstream third-party IT systems by
using the Open Service Platform (OSP) to provide a unified communication
solution for enterprise users. The customers, agents, third-party
vendors, and manufacturers can develop and use the AR3200 as required.
- Fast service integration and customization, meeting customized requirements
- Service integration without deploying dedicated servers, saving investments and simplifying management
- Services synchronized with cloud-side services, local services processed locally, which improves service quality and efficiency.
Outstanding Voice Experience
The AR3200 provides various voice functions for enterprise data networks, enabling the enterprises to communicate flexibly and efficiently.
- Basic voice functions provided by the built-in PBX, SIP server, and SIP access gateway
- Value-added voice services, including multi-party communication, IVR automatic connection, ring-back-tone, parallel ringing, sequential ringing, one number link you (ONLY), bill management, and subscriber management
- Intelligent call routing, ensuring high reliability of voice services
- Interconnection with the NGN/IMS/PBX/terminal of mainstream vendors
- QoE, detecting voice service quality in real time
- Jitter buffer, echo cancellation, and packet loss compensation, improving customer experiences
During service provision, the AR3200 ensures security of enterprise networks. It provides a complete security protection mechanism including user access control, packet detection, and active attack defense. This mechanism protects customers' investments.
- Built-in firewall
- Authentication technologies on ports, such as 802.1x authentication, MAC address authentication, and portal authentication
- Authentication methods, including RADIUS and HWTACACS
- VPN technologies, including IPSec VPN, GRE VPN, DSVPN and SSL VPN
Intelligent Service Deployment
As the enterprise scale increases, enterprise users have high requirements on service deployment. The AR3200 provides the following service deployment functions:
- The AR3200 provides a mini-USB port. By using the mini-USB, users can configure the devices through GUI.
- Users can use the USB disk to deploy devices, and the devices are plug-and-play.
- The AR3200 supports the auto-config function. The auto-config function enables the AR3200 to automatically obtain configurations.
Simplified Service Management
Enterprise users require simply service management. The AR3200 provides the following functions to simplify service management:
- The AR3200 works with the eSight network management system to simplify device management.
- The AR3200 provides the NQA function to monitor links in real time.
- By using the NetStream function provided by the AR3200, users can view traffic characteristics and statistics clearly, which is basis for network optimization.
**Note: The maximum number of slots includes the number of combined slots.
Before choosing an AR3200, determine the device model, main control board, service cards, and software configurations.
Device model and main control board
- The device model and main control board are determined by the slot quantity and forwarding capacity that you require.
The AR3200 service cards are classified into interface cards and DSP cards. The interface cards, including SIC cards, WSIC cards, and XSIC cards, are inserted into service card slots. Two SIC slots can be combined into one WSIC slot by removing the guide rail, and two WSIC slots can be combined into one XSIC slot by removing the panel. The DSP card is inserted into the DSP slot and works together with the FXO/FXS/ISDN/VE1 voice card.
- The basic software and licensed software are available. The basic software provides basic functions such as routing, switching, voice, and security. The licensed software provides additional functions such as PBX.
FSD Park II. 2.emelet