The Intelligent Network InterfaceCard (iNIC1000) is a high-performance network access card oriented to resolve input/output (I/O) bottlenecks on customer server networks. Using a Huawei-developed architecture, the iNIC1000 mainly analyzes data packets on networks, and can quickly and effectively process data packets by originating IP address, destination IP address, originating port, destination port, and IP-layer protocol.
The iNIC1000 is a Huawei-developed product that resolves problems of busy network traffic and large occupation of system CPU resources in complicated network applications, greatly improving overall system performance.
- Conforms to the PCI-E 1.1 standard and provides bus interfaces in PCI-E 4X mode;
- Provides four Gigabit Ethernet (GE) electrical or optical interfaces.
- Provides GE or optical interfaces that can receive data and transfer data between interfaces at the line rate. In addition, servers can send data to networks that connect to each interface on the servers using the iNIC1000.
Adopts Multi-core Network Processors with Multiple Threads
- Quickly and effectively pre-processes received data packets.
- Supports a maximum of 4Gbps bidirectional bandwidth.
- Ensures that data packets are sent to servers without interruption.
- Supports the interruption and syndication mode and batch processing mode;
- Reduces the times of CPU interruption, which maximally reduces system consumption when data packets are sent to networks;
- Adopts the zero copy technology;
- Reduces CPU usage during data packet receiving;
- Supports the Really Simple Syndication (RSS) technology;
- Shares network loads to different processors on a server;
- Supports 1, 2, 4, 8, and 16 queue combination, satisfying different application environment requirements;
- Supports multiple queues that work in load balancing mode;
- Supports the same source and queue that work in load balancing mode, improving the processor buffer ratio and maximally exerts system potential. − Monitors network data in real time;
- Transfers data packets between network ports, or collects data packets to servers for analysis and monitoring.
FSD Park II. 2.emelet