The OceanStor VIS6000 series is industry-leading virtual intelligent storage products. The series satisfies customers' requirements for heterogeneous storage consolidation and ierarchical disaster recovery. Providing secure and open storage as well as high reliability and performance, it provides unified management, data migration, and multi-level data protection for heterogeneous environments.
Powerful Virtualization Capability
- Resource consolidation across heterogeneous disk arrays. With a virtualized architecture on the network layer, the VIS6000 integrates storage devices of different brands and models into one storage pool. So the customer uses the logical storage resources provided by the VIS6000 and does not need to care about details on the back-end storage devices.
- Seamless integration of FC and IP networks The VIS6000 provides FC and iSCSI connectivity for both frontend hosts and back-end disk arrays.
- Resource allocation on demand The VIS6000 allows applications to provide the user with a virtual capacity that is larger than the actual capacity allocated by the storage system. This optimizes the utilization of storage space and simplifies resource allocation, thus reducing the total cost of ownership.
Perfect Data Protection Capability
- Mirroring: Supporting disaster recovery (DR) between heterogeneous disk arrays through mirroring, the VIS6000 guarantees business continuity and provides highly reliable DR solutions.
- Replication: Remote DR policies enable the user to implement unified deployment and management of multi-service DR applications at different levels. The I/O-specific data replication technology eliminates data loss.
Advanced Architecture Design
- High performance
The VIS6000 allows a maximum of eight nodes to work in active-active mode.
One node has a maximum of 12 ports for connections.
The performance increases linearly with the number of nodes.
- Excellent reliability
Full hardware redundancy eliminates the impact of single points of failure and ensures 7 x 24 service running. The advanced active-active cluster technology realizes multipath load balancing and failover and frees the system from interruptions.
Easy System Management
- Device management
The network management system monitors the device running state in real time, and the full-dimensional fault diagnosis mechanism greatly simplifies the management.
- Resource management
Friendly graphical user interfaces simplify planning and scheduling of heterogeneous storage resources, level up the management efficiency, and optimize resource utilization.
- DR management
The customizable DR solution provides multiple DR management services, such as DR tests, drilling, maintenance, and evaluation.
|Architecture||Multi-node cluster with load balancing Active-active|
|Number of nodes||2 (standard), 8 (maximum)|
|Processors per node||64-bit Multi-core CPU|
|Cache per node||4 GB (standard),32 GB (maximum)||8 GB (standard), 32 GB (maximum)|
|Service ports per node||Twelve 4Gbps FC ports or twelve 1 Gbit/s GE ports|
|Basic features||Storage virtualization|
Multipath load balancing and failover
|Value-added features||Heterogeneous volume mirroring|
Data consistency agent: HostAgent
|Storage compatibility||Huawei Symantec Oceanspace series|
Huawei OceanStor series
IBM System Storage DS series, TotalStorage DS series, FAS series
HP StorageWorks MSA series, EVA series, XP series
EMC CLARiiON CX series, Symmetrix DMX series
Fujitsu ETERNUS 2000 series
Hitachi AMS/WMS series, Lightning series, Thunder series, USP/NSC series
SUN StorageTek series
IP SAN and FC SAN storage of other standard interfaces
|multipathing software||UltraPath (for Windows/Linux/AIX), STMS (Solaris), PV-Links (HP-UX), VxDMP (All OS)|
|Host compatibility||Windows, Linux, Solaris, HP-UX, AIX, VMware, Hyper-V, Citrix XenServer|
|Management interface||Graphical user interface and service configuration wizards|
|Alarm management||Alarm notification through the network management interface, indicator, buzzer, email, short message, and SNMP|
|Remote management||SSH login, remote Web login, and modem dial-up connection|
|Power supply and consumption||AC 200V-240V (50/60Hz) ≤480W
DC -48V~-60V ≤480W
|AC 200V-240V (50/60Hz) ≤680W|
DC -48V~-60V ≤680W
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||446mm(W)×600mm(D)×175mm(H)|
|Operating humidity||20%～80% (non-condensing)|
FSD Park II. 2.emelet
FSD Park II. 2.emelet
2021. október. 18. hétfő, Lukács napja.
Copyright © Lantel 2010. Minden jog fenntartva!