The SmartAX MA5631 (the MA5631 for short) is an Ethernet over Appearance Coax (EoC) head end launched by Huawei and used in passive optical network (PON)+EoC bidirectional network restructuring solutions (namely, mutual opening between telecom and broadcasting industries). The MA5631 uses the mainstream low-frequency HomePlug AV modulation technology. Integrating the functions of the optical network unit (ONU), EoC head end, and mixer, the MA5631 provides two GPON or GE uplink ports and supports a bandwidth of 300 Mbit/s for a single channel. By providing a bidirectional transmission path for broadcast and television services, the MA5631 increases the access bandwidth of the broadcast and television services and provides quality Internet access, voice, IPTV, VoIP, and video monitoring services, meeting operators' requirements for deploying multiple services.
- First product integrating the functions of the ONU, EoC, and mixer in the industry, reducing network elements and IP resources and facilitating management, operation, and maintenance.
- Modular EoC configuration: The MA5631 supports one to four hot swappable EoC modules and supports a maximum of 256 users.
- This meets requirements of few subscribers at the initial stage of broadcast TV services and requirements for capacity expansion in the future.
- MA5631 support 4 RF in and 4 RF out.
- Industry-leading EoC modulation technology: The MA5631 uses the mainstream low-frequency HomePlug AV modulation technology, supports VoD, meeting EoC requirements of multiservice operators (MSOs).
- High-bandwidth: The MA5631 supports the bandwidth of 300 Mbit/s for a single channel, meets high-bandwidth requirements for integration of three networks.
- Strong compatibility with terminals: The MA5631 is compatible with EoC terminals that use Intellon AR6400 and Intellon AR7400 chips.
- Automatic adaptation to GPON and GE modes: The MA5631 provides two uplink ports using the small form-factor pluggable (SFP) optical modules, meeting different site requirements.
- High reliability: The two uplink ports using the SFP optical modules enable the MA5631 to support dual-PON protection.
- GE electrical port: The MA5631 can be used in the scenario where the ONU and EoC terminal are installed separately, meeting different network restructuring requirements.
- Strong adaptability to environment: With the operating temperature of -40oC to 55oC, dust-proof, water-proof, and radiation protection functions, the MA5631 can be installed against a pole or on a wall, meeting outdoor usage requirements and various installation scenarios.
- Universal PON+EoC network management: The MA5631 supports ONU and EoC as a single network element, and its service provision can be finished one time. And MA5631 also supports batch deployment and remote upgrade of EoC head ends and terminals, meeting the end-to-end operation and maintenance requirements of network deployment, service provisioning, and fault diagnosis, and reducing operation expenditure (OPEX).
|307.8mm × 222.5mm × 148.1mm|
|The MA5631 supports 4*RF signals input. The MA5631
provides two uplink ports using the SFP optical modules and one GE
electrical port, supporting the following configurations:|
• 2 × GPON
• 2 × GE (optical)
• 1 × GE (optical) + 1 × GPON
• 1 × GE (electrical)
|User-side port||The MA5631 supports one to four channels for transmitting RF signals and features module design and flexible configuration.|
|-40℃ to +55℃|
|Humidity||5% to 95% (non-condensing)|
|Not providing fans; passive cooling|
|Power supply||220 V/110 V/60 V AC|
60-V voltage transmitted over the cable
|Weight||< 6.8 kg|
|1024 GEM ports|
|Broadband||4096 VLANs, supporting QinQ and stacking VLANs|
|4096 MAC addresses|
|802.1p, supporting PQ and WRR flow control, and ACL|
|Modulation technology: HomePlug AV|
|Physical layer rate: 500 Mbit/s; MAC layer rate: 300 Mbit/s|
|Frequency band range: 7.5 MHz to 65 MHz|
|Modulation modes: OFDM, 1024/256/64/16 QAM, QPSK, and BPSK|
|Working modes: CSMA/CA and TDMA|
|RF port||Maximum output level: 118 dBuv|
|Input and output impedance: 75 ohms|
|Echo loss: ≥19 dB|
|Receive sensitivity: -65 dBm|
|Channel isolation: ≥45 dB(at 7.5 MHz ~ 862 MHz)|
|Maximum current passed along the cable: 3 A|
|Security||128-bit AES encryption|
|PPPoE+ and DHCP option82|
|Static and dynamic MAC address binding|
|Anti-MAC and anti-IP spoofing; source MAC address and IP address filtering|
|Anti-DoS attack and firewall|
|SNMPv1, SNMPv2, and SNMPv3|
|Telnet and SSHv2|
|Remote and batch pre-deployment|
|Remote upgrade and monitoring|
FSD Park II. 2.emelet